meet our team
Chiropractor Elizabeth Brieden D.C.
I am a board certified, licensed chiropractic physician for 30 years and have a solid reputation for professionalism and excellence in service.
My high standards in patient care are the foundation of my success. My philosophy of taking time to educate each patient about their specific care options leads to optimal patient wellness. Lifestyle choices affect your health and vitality.
I am a member of the ICA Council on Wellness Science and this establishes HealthWorks Chiropractic as the leading source of scientific and clinical holistic wellness expertise in this community.
At HealthWorks Chiropractic, it is the attention to detail, the comfort of care, and quality results that keep patients coming back.
- Certified Wellness Practitioner
- Volunteer for the Foundation of Wellness Professionals
- Therapeutic Lifestyle Coach
- Board Member of CPMI, which is a St. Clair County based group of physicians actively fighting the current opioid crisis.
- Board member of Healthy Lifestyles Committee for St. Clair County Health Department
- Creator of 'Eat, Play, Think Well... Everyday' a healthy lifestyle program for 5th graders in the East China School District
- Recipient of "Organ Wise" through a grant from the Kellogg Foundation
- St. Clair Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year 2010
- Nominated "Top Doc" for Detroit Hour Magazine
Kristie Burlingame - Office Manager
Who can honestly say that they love their job? I can!! I have adapted the chiropractic lifestyle for over 20 years. I began as a chiropractic assistant and have progressed with my education to provide patients with the best assistance for their care. Nothing is better than going home at night knowing that I have helped someone make changes in their health that improves their quality of life.
The way Dr. Brieden truly cares for each individual patient is a breath of fresh air. I am proud to be a part of her team. I enjoy and live the chiropractic lifestyle as well as my entire family. I pass my knowledge on to patients, friends and co-workers. In addition to chiropractic care we have programs to help you with nutrition, weight loss, supplements and more. If you have any questions regarding your care, additional services or your insurance please call me and I will do my best to get you the answers you need.
Let's get started with a free consultation! Give our office a call; I look forward to meeting you.
Crystal McQueen - Chiropractic Assistant
Hi there, my name is Crystal. I was born and raised in Michigan and even continued my college education at Northern Michigan University. After I graduated from college I wanted to see what this country had to offer. I've moved out West and down South throughout the years. I had some amazing experiences, but Michigan was always my home. I moved back and have been working with Dr. Brieden for the last 3 years.
I love helping people be the best they can be, and that's what chiropractic care offers you. Let us help you take your first step to a healthier life!
Call us today; I hope to see you soon!